Group Sales Manager
Want to do stuff, learn stuff, create stuff? Then why not work for Stuff?
We are looking for an experienced Group Sales Manager keen to take the next step in their career.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Medical insurance
- A generous parental leave policy for any employees that are the primary or secondary carer
- Staff deals on home services with our ventures, energyclubnz and Stuff Fibre
- A strong reward & recognition programme
The Group Sales Manager is responsible for leading, managing and motivating the sales team to achieve revenue targets by increasing the value of existing customers and acquire new business across the top of the South Island. This role is based in our Nelson office.
Day to day, you'll be:
- Leading a team based in the Nelson office
- Driving print and digital media revenue to levels that achieve revenue targets
- Increasing diversity of earnings by growing new multi-publication solutions
- Increasing sales effectiveness, capability and competencies
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Leadership experience in the media industry
- Proven experience in managing a high performing sales team
- Knowledge of the media industry and landscape in New Zealand
Stuff is a collection of print and digital-first products and services, connecting Kiwis to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and each other. We get the brand and message in front of the right customers whether they're big business, small business or somewhere in between.
Find out more at: about.stuff.co.nz
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
As we'll be putting our feet up this holiday season, responses to your application will be around the middle of January.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: Stuff does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Stuff is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
|Posted on||31 Dec 2019|
|Closes on||24 Jan 2020 12:00|
|Expertise||Digital, Management, Sales|
|Work type(s)||Full Time|
|More details (document)|