Revenue Product Manager - Fixed Term Maternity cover
Want to do stuff, learn stuff, create stuff? Then why not work for Stuff? We're on the lookout for a Revenue Product Manager to join our team. This is a fixed term position covering parental leave.
This is a fast paced role where no two days are the same. Day to day you'll be responsible for:
- The identification and delivery of high value 1st party audience segments
- Working with the wider product team to develop and improve our DMP setup and audience development roadmap
- Maintenance and further development of our video and rich media products
- Ensuring revenue products are methodically documented
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
- Experience with advertising technologies including ad server, ad tags and video players
- Hands-on experience in the field of programmatic advertising
- Experience with Audience Data products (sourcing, segmentation, targeting & reporting) and the relevant technologies & platforms
- A sound knowledge of product development processes and experience bringing new product to market
Benefits of working with us include:
- Access to an excellent employee assistance programme
- Flexible working opportunities with the freedom to work from various offices around the country
- Working for a company with a strong social purpose - Faces of Innocents, Bags Not campaign, Buy a Beach, Member of Climate Leaders Coalition, Investigative pieces, Champions for Change
- A strong reward & recognition programme
Stuff is a collection of print and digital-first products and services that connect Kiwi communities to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and each other. Proud to be New Zealand's leading media organisation, Stuff connects with 3.2 million Kiwis every month across its platforms, including NZ's largest news site, stuff.co.nz. But Stuff is no longer just a media company and is bringing Kiwis more of what they love with its range of sport, business and lifestyle events, and ventures.
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: Stuff does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Stuff is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
|Posted on||13 Dec 2019|
|Closes on||17 Jan 2020 22:00|
|Job level(s)||Graduate, Experienced|
|Work type(s)||Full Time|
|More details (document)|