Customer Acquisition Manager
Looking for your next opportunity in Marketing? We're on the hunt for a Customer Acquisition Manager to join our team! This is a fixed term role for a six month period.
Day to day, you will be responsible for
- The implementation of the customer acquisition strategy
- Ensuring we have insight, control and a clear roadmap of delivery against all the marketing levers to increase new acquisitions
- Working alongside other departments to ensure any acquisition activity is in alignment with the overarching strategy
Key requirements include:
- A tertiary degree in business or relevant discipline
- 3+ years experience in marketing operations or comparable role
- Analytical skills with proven ability to distil actionable insights from a range of complex quantitative and qualitative sources
- Can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Strong commercial acumen with ability to drive customer focused solutions that meet commercial needs
Benefits of working with us:
- Access to an excellent employee assistance programme
- Flexible working opportunities
- A strong reward & recognition programme
Stuff is a collection of print and digital-first products and services that connect Kiwi communities to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and each other. Proud to be New Zealand's leading media organisation, Stuff connects with 3.2 million Kiwis every month across its platforms, including NZ's largest news site, stuff.co.nz. But Stuff is no longer just a media company and is bringing Kiwis more of what they love with its range of sport, business and lifestyle events, and ventures.
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: Stuff does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Stuff is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|Posted on||10 Jan 2020|
|Closes on||24 Jan 2020 22:00|
|Work type(s)||Full Time|
|More details (document)|