We are looking for an experienced and ambitious individual to create and deliver an omnichannel content and communications strategy to increase Neighbourly's brand awareness, increase member sign ups and keep our customers engaged.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Flexible working opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion
- A generous parental leave policy for any employees that are the primary or secondary carer
- Working for a company with a strong social purpose
- Staff discounts on renowned papers and magazines including NZ House and Garden
- Staff deals on home services with our ventures, energyclubnz and Stuff Fibre
- You can say you work for NZ's leading media organisation that connects with over 3 million Kiwis a month!
As the Content Manager you will understand what our members want to see, that's through the website, social media, webinars, events, email newsletters and more.
About the job:
- Prioritise and manage the Content Roadmap making recommendations for new content strands and features and optimisations across editorial
- You will be responsible for all of the content including blogs, video, advertisements and more
- Implementing, developing and delivering content plans and strategies
- Working in a fast paced environment, juggling multiple projects but delivering stellar content all the same
- Define best practice guidelines for content across web and app to support business objectives.
- Collaborating with the creative team to bring your ideas to life
- Polite, charming and personable, you enjoy building relationships
To be successful in this role you will need to have
- Social / content marketing experience, ideally from a media background.
- Experience in running and leading content for websites.
- Outstanding organisational and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience with digital reporting software (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Native Social Media reporting tools)
With over 790,000 members all the way from Bluff to Kaitaia, Neighbourly is one of New Zealand's most popular online social networks helping locals stay connected with their neighbourhoods and grow stronger, safer, happier communities.
Find out more at: about.stuff.co.nz
Think you're up for it? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: Stuff does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Stuff is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|Posted on||06 Jan 2020|
|Closes on||31 Jan 2020 12:00|
|Expertise||Digital, Editor - Online, Marketing|
|Work type(s)||Full Time|
|More details (document)||Content Manager - Neighbourly .pdf|