Member Solutions Director
We are looking for an experienced Member Solutions Director keen to take the next step in their career.
2020 is set to be a big year for Neighbourly and day to day, you'll be responsible for discovering, creating and executing member solution plans for Neighbourly.
About the job:
- Research, ideate and verify tactics that will ultimately increase stickiness and engagement of Neighbourly members
- Translate deep customer insights into implementation and go-to-market value propositions across the platform
- The full end to end customer experience in every step of the lifecycle
- Drive appropriate execution of cross channel initiatives, personalised campaigns, customer segmentation, and optimise marketing technologies
To be truly successful in this role you will need to have experience in Digital & Direct marketing, Data Analytics, Research & Insights, Content creation, Social & Digital Media, Customer Engagement & Product Management
Benefits of working with us include:
- Flexible working opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion
- Access to an excellent employee assistance programme
- A generous parental leave policy for any employees that are the primary or secondary carer
- Working for a company with a strong social purpose - Faces of Innocents, Bags Not campaign, Buy a Beach, Member of Climate Leaders Coalition, Investigative pieces, Champions for Change
- A strong reward & recognition programme
- Staff discounts on renowned papers and magazines including NZ House and Garden
- You can say you work for NZ's leading media organisation that connects with over 3 million Kiwis a month!
With over 790,000 members all the way from Bluff to Kaitaia, Neighbourly is one of New Zealand's most popular online social networks helping locals stay connected with their neighbourhoods and grow stronger, safer, happier communities.
Find out more at: about.stuff.co.nz
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today. Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: Stuff does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Stuff is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|Posted on||06 Jan 2020|
|Closes on||31 Jan 2020 12:00|
|Expertise||Digital, Marketing, Research / Data tables|
|Work type(s)||Full Time|
|More details (document)|