Digital Operations Manager
Want to do stuff, learn stuff, create stuff? Then why not work for Stuff? We're on the lookout for an experienced digital operations leader to lead a talented and high performing team in a fast paced, dynamic and cutting edge environment
We are looking for an experienced Digital Operations Manager keen to take the next step in their career. Benefits of working with us include:
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion
- Access to an excellent employee assistance programme
- A generous parental leave policy for any employees that are the primary or secondary carer
- A strong reward & recognition programme
- Staff discounts on renowned papers and magazines including NZ House and Garden
- Staff deals on home services with our ventures, energyclubnz and Stuff Fibre
- You can say you work for NZ's leading media organisation that connects with over 3 million Kiwis a month!
As part of the Product Leadership Team, you'll be leading and overseeing the day to day activities of the Product Operations team that is responsible for digital advertising campaign management, technical and customer support issues across all operational aspects of Stuff.co.nz.
As a people leader for this team, you will foster a customer first culture, backed up with expert understanding of the systems and processes that are supported or managed by this team. You will be responsible for recruiting, developing and retaining talent, as well as fostering a collaborative environment within the team and across the business.
- Extensive experience in an advertising operations or sales operations, preferably in a leadership role
- Thorough understanding of publisher side ad serving, campaign management and ad product capabilities
- Good understanding of agency and client side digital advertising process and workflow is prefered
- Comprehensive understanding of digital advertising best practices & campaign management methodologies
- Strong customer (internal and external) service focus and mentality
- Good track record of attracting, developing and retaining a high performing team
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Highly organised and able to prioritise, delegate and execute work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, highly analytical and is an effective problem solver
- Ability to build relationships and manage stakeholder expectations
Stuff is a collection of print and digital-first products and services that connect Kiwi communities to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and each other. Proud to be New Zealand's leading media organisation, Stuff connects with 3.2 million Kiwis every month across its platforms, including NZ's largest news site, stuff.co.nz. But Stuff is no longer just a media company and is bringing Kiwis more of what they love with its range of sport, business and lifestyle events, and ventures.
Find out more at: about.stuff.co.nz
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: Stuff does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Stuff is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|Posted on||03 Feb 2020|
|Closes on||28 Feb 2020 12:00|
|Job level(s)||Experienced, Management|
|Work type(s)||Full Time|
|More details (document)|