General Manager Partnerships
This is an exciting new role that will create a shared experience for customers across all of Stuff's products and services while delivering on the company strategy. We're proud of our 3 million subscribers and growing. We're looking for someone that is bold, fearless, ambitious and most importantly uncompromising in service delivery. We want you to help turn our industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect and unleash your true potential.
The Stuff you'll do
- Work with your team and advertising customers to understand industry-wide requirements from Stuff
- Develop a national partner strategy and clearly articulate this to key sales leaders and staff
- Meet assigned commercial revenue targets
- Monitoring rates and yields in conjunction with the Commercial Trading Director
- Identification and development of business opportunities
- Pro-actively assess, clarify, and validate national business customers on an on-going basis
The Stuff you'll bring
- Ability to Design your organisation for optimal customer focus and service
- Develop long-term product or service plans and strategies that anticipate and channel customer needs and expectations
- Be sophisticated in handling very complex and difficult interactions with the highest level customers, media, and people influential in the industry.
- Can handle professionally even the most difficult or sensitive situations with external parties, turning negative or adversarial situations into positive results
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of advertising and communication requirements for current and future state. Uses Stuff and related Online/Video/Mobile/Data Media industry trends to position all Stuff products against competitors and client needs.
The Stuff you'll tell people about at parties
- You're working for an organisation that makes a difference - to democracy, to the planet and to kiwi's lives.
- Opportunity to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion
- Medical insurance
- Access to an excellent employee assistance programme
- A generous parental leave policy for any employees that are the primary or secondary carer
- A strong reward & recognition programme
- Staff discounts on renowned papers and magazines including NZ House and Garden
- Staff deals on home services with our ventures, energyclubnz and Stuff Fibre
- You can say you work for NZ's leading media organisation that connects with over 3 million Kiwis a month!
Find out more at: about.stuff.co.nz
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: Stuff does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Stuff is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|Posted on||07 Feb 2020|
|Closes on||06 Mar 2020 12:00|
|Work type(s)||Full Time|
|More details (document)|