Customer Experience Senior Data Analyst
Want to do stuff, learn stuff, create stuff? Then why not work for Stuff? We have an incredible opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to join our Customer Office.
The successful applicant will create a function and culture around data within the Customer Office, thus l enabling the wider team to execute more relevant, targeted and customer first activity.
Day to day, you'll be responsible for:
- Extracting, transforming and loading data to/from a data warehouse
- Delivering clear audience segmentation for marketing campaigns
- Helping the wider team to report on activity and give guidance for future activity
Key requirements include:
- 3-5 years of experience integrating and interrogating marketing and or customer data across multiple platforms
- Experience in client and stakeholder relationship management
- A sound understanding of data management platforms
- The ability to translate data to insights
- Outstanding proficiency in database tools including SQL, R and Python
Benefits of working with us include:
- Medical insurance
- A generous parental leave policy for any employees that are the primary or secondary carer
- A strong reward & recognition programme
- Staff discounts on renowned papers and magazines including NZ House and Garden
- Flexible working opportunities with the freedom to work from various offices around the country
Stuff is a collection of print and digital-first products and services that connect Kiwi communities to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and each other. Proud to be New Zealand's leading media organisation, Stuff connects with 3.2 million Kiwis every month across its platforms, including NZ's largest news site, stuff.co.nz. But Stuff is no longer just a media company and is bringing Kiwis more of what they love with its range of sport, business and lifestyle events, and ventures.
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: Stuff does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Stuff is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|Posted on||13 Feb 2020|
|Closes on||27 Feb 2020 22:00|
|Location(s)||Auckland, Canterbury, Wellington|
|Expertise||Digital, Marketing, Product|
|Job level(s)||Experienced, Management|
|Work type(s)||Full Time|
|More details (document)||Customer Experience Senior Data Analyst.pdf|