Business Development Manager - Digital
We're on the hunt for an enthusiastic and energetic person to join our team and excel as a Business Development Manager in our digital team.
The Business Development Manager - Digital is responsible for securing and maintaining digital revenues from new and lapsed high value accounts. In addition, they will also be required to work with the Print Account Directors to transition existing print revenue to digital where appropriate.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion
- Access to an excellent employee assistance programme
- A generous parental leave policy for any employees that are the primary or secondary carer
- A strong reward & recognition programme
This role will involve:
- Winning new digital customers
- Driving digital media revenue to levels that offset the decline in print media revenue
- Increasing the diversity of earnings by growing new multi-platform solutions
- Increase sales effectiveness, capability and competencies
This will be achieved by:
- Building and providing innovative advertising solutions for customers to connect with their audience in valued and engaging environments.
- Ensuring digital account growth strategies are in place to increase the volume and diversity of solutions, for high value or high status customers within the local footprint
- Successfully implementing the company's digital revenue acquisition plan ensuring all opportunities are identified, planned and executed effectively
- Pro-actively engaging in the Digital portfolio planning process to develop revenue and non- revenue objectives
Stuff is a collection of print and digital-first products and services, connecting Kiwis to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and each other. We get the brand and message in front of the right customers whether they're big business, small business or somewhere in between.
Find out more at: about.stuff.co.nz
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
As we'll be putting our feet up this holiday season, responses to your application will be around the middle of January.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: Stuff does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Stuff is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
|Posted on||31 Dec 2019|
|Closes on||24 Jan 2020 12:00|
|Work type(s)||Full Time|
|More details (document)|